Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Capital One attacked???

[ Edited ]
Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Re: Capital One attacked???

CLI RAAAAAAAAAGE

But in all seriousness though, cyberattacks are getting crazier.  I think it was about a year and a half ago where LulzSec took down the FBI website.  With so much financial material (among others) being electronic, it makes me worry.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards

FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012
Established Contributor
lithium78

I'm glad that I keep my money with several financial institutions, including some that are so small that hackers would never bother with them.  If one of my financial institutions' websites are knocked out of service by a DDoS attack, I can still pay bills with another account.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
rudy0720

[ Edited ]

You are right. The edited did not get a CLI due to sanctions to cyber attacked them LOL

Edited to zap an ethnic reference. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
New Visitor
JJHammer

If you still have an account with Capital One, that is on you. They are in the newspaper almost weekly for various illegal or unethical attacks against their own client base.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+