Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Chase Credit journey

Revelate wrote:

erick_mac1003 wrote:

Weird on why they use TU. Chase have been hitting my EX for HP.

This is so like similar to what CapOne offers Credit Wise.

Its MEH.. FAKO..

I'm guessing TU gives it away for darned near free.  

The only rationale I can see for Vantage is that they're offering it to everyone including non-customers... but Discover somehow is already doing this with a legit EX FICO 8; why not copy that?  Or maybe in their product development cycle it was too late to switch gears, though I don't think anyone in the market was clamoring for this.

I do sort of agree with the cynical viewpoint that this was for lead generation.

I think your right about Lead Generation. Its smart because they gain more information and get around the "opt-out." Access to more information could be a plus for consumers becasue any offers would be more solid.

New Visitor
0 Kudos

I just signed up for Credit journey and I can see on my credit overview, an outstanding balance of $27 and a late payment.

How do I find out which is that payment and complete the same?

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

There are so many fake score for free nowadays. Why would they offer this? They should roll out the real FICO score from the Slate card.

BoA, Amex, Citi, Barclay, Chase cards user since 2013. 7 CCs, few INQs, PIFs with low util. Giving Kudos for good.

Starting Score (7/26/2015): TU: 737 | EX: 739 | EQ: 750. It was ~500 back in 2013-5.
Current Score (1/11/2016): TU: 754 | EX: 760 | EQ: 755.
Goal Score: 760+ ... Smiley Happy ...
Taking the myFICO Fitness Challenge. Gardening since 4/8/2016.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor
0 Kudos

VS 3.0 scores are not "fake" they just aren't FICO scores. I agree it's annoying to see VS 3.0 everywhere since those scores are essentially irrelevant, but they aren't "fake."

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.