Did you mean: 

Chase Credit journey

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Credit journey

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Weird on why they use TU. Chase have been hitting my EX for HP.

This is so like similar to what CapOne offers Credit Wise.

Its MEH.. FAKO..

I'm guessing TU gives it away for darned near free.  

The only rationale I can see for Vantage is that they're offering it to everyone including non-customers... but Discover somehow is already doing this with a legit EX FICO 8; why not copy that?  Or maybe in their product development cycle it was too late to switch gears, though I don't think anyone in the market was clamoring for this.

I do sort of agree with the cynical viewpoint that this was for lead generation.

I think your right about Lead Generation. Its smart because they gain more information and get around the "opt-out." Access to more information could be a plus for consumers becasue any offers would be more solid.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just signed up for Credit journey and I can see on my credit overview, an outstanding balance of $27 and a late payment.

How do I find out which is that payment and complete the same?

Message 12 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are so many fake score for free nowadays. Why would they offer this? They should roll out the real FICO score from the Slate card.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

VS 3.0 scores are not "fake" they just aren't FICO scores. I agree it's annoying to see VS 3.0 everywhere since those scores are essentially irrelevant, but they aren't "fake."
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.