scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Re: Countrywide Mortgage Continuing Meltdown

noah, you are too funny! Thanks for the chuckle!Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow. so hauling are u literally telling me that this giant company is losing money becuase of their advertising pre approved offers in the mail. How in the world could the big wigs not see that this was a disaster.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boa is a pirana ...they are looking for blood all over the place..if you are down they want to make sure you stay down....and they come up...
would love to see some bio informaiton on the president or ceo of this company.

Message 15 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
wow. so hauling are u literally telling me that this giant company is losing money becuase of their advertising pre approved offers in the mail. How in the world could the big wigs not see that this was a disaster.

No, I was being facetious. It seemed to be a variation on the old saw about rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.