Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit-scoring system is about to undergo change

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit-scoring system is about to undergo change

My guess is nothing will change until 2008.
Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

why is it so difficult to get a credit card from discover?
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a credit card offer to transfer my current balance over  to another credit card do you think thats a goodt idea. you advice is greatly respected. Would that also increase my credit score ? thank you
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

where is this article written and uder what headline? I cant find it in the  star gram
Message 35 of 36
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

fused wrote:

Sorry about your situation! Not sure if you are interested but Chase allows joint accounts. I was just accpeted a few weeks back on my DW's card. This is what happened. My wife called Chase and I  instantly became an AU, 7 days later I received my new CC. Three days later the app came filled it out and was approved about 12-13 days later. Very simply app I might add.

Fused, did Chase check your credit when they added you as a Joint account holder?  I have an authorized user on my account that doesn't have good scores (high 500's).  My scores are high 700's/low 800's, and I'm curious if they'll check both scores before converting to Joint.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.