Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Facts Credit Solutions Go Mobile

tag
veracious
Established Contributor

Data Facts Credit Solutions Go Mobile

Data Facts, Inc., the nation’s leading provider of mortgage and banking solutions, comprehensive background screening, business credit solutions and tenant screening, recently announced that they are a supporting credit agency on the mobileLO iPad App. mobileLO is a point of sale application that allows loan officers and brokers to enter the data fields of a Uniform Residential Loan Application, generate a Good Faith Estimate and other federal and state-specific disclosure documents, pull the applicant’s credit report and collect electronic signatures.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebdatafacts/mobilelo/prweb9385532.htm

I wonder how long it will take for hackers to be all over this new enhancement ??

I guess loan originators want to transact  the very important business of loan origination on the fly.

Oh well, great Smiley Surprised     I hope it's secure, and doesn't  cause any borrower a loss of identity.

1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Data Facts Credit Solutions Go Mobile

Unless they do something horrendously silly, this won't be a problem, it's just a continued shift in the way things are done which is probably overdue looking at the most recent iPad and other mobile tablet sales numbers.  Starting to feel like a Luddite not owning one personally.

Anyway, many of the various wireless connectivity solutions still have embarrassing issues security wise, but this application is near guarunteed to be encrypted via SSL or another protocol on top of it.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.