Re: Did YOUR tax lein stop reporting?

Thx!
Message 42 of 248
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Tim_S wrote:

If that was for me, I'm in Illinois.

Dangit, I'm also in Illinois, but my released lien is still sitting there on Equifax.

Message 43 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure of the rhyme or reason of how they're being released. Is anyone?
Message 44 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's coming everyone. My Equifax score just went up 27 points.

EQ_FICO.PNG

Message 45 of 248
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure of the rhyme or reason of how they're being released. Is anyone?

I'm starting to think that it's one of those "Hop on one leg, spinning counterclockwise while chanting 'Ooga-booga'" kind of things. It's all so random.

Message 46 of 248
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

I actually used the "ooga ooga ooga chaka" (I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me, girl you just don't realize what you do to me) chant myself!  I can't believe a 6 year old PAID and RELEASED lien was still deducting 57 points.  Good luck to those still waiting!  Oh, and good luck getting that song out of your head now!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 47 of 248
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Tim_S wrote:

I actually used the "ooga ooga ooga chaka" (I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me, girl you just don't realize what you do to me) chant myself!  I can't believe a 6 year old PAID and RELEASED lien was still deducting 57 points.  Good luck to those still waiting!  Oh, and good luck getting that song out of your head now!!  Smiley Very Happy

Hm, maybe I misheard and you're supposed to spin the *other* way... I'll have to give it a try and see if it works.

As I recall, my TU score went up 74 when it came off of that report (it was the only baddie). EQ is the only holdout, the lazy jerks.

Message 48 of 248
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Tim_S wrote:

It appears my paid and released federal tax lien was removed from Equifax this morning, (it was removed from Experian and Trans Union last year).  My Equifax score increased by 57 points.

WooHoo. Nice jump Tim. Congrats!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 49 of 248
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's coming everyone. My Equifax score just went up 27 points.

EQ_FICO.PNG

Very nice GTC. Congratulations.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 50 of 248
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.