Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent Process Servers in court

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fraudulent Process Servers in court

Wow.  I am really excited to see this article.  It's something that we talk about, and suspect, but in this case the process server's own records proved the fraud.  Go New York State Attorney General!

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/lawsuit_new_york_firm_lied_abo.html

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fraudulent Process Servers in court

Unreal!!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 5
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow.  I am really excited to see this article.  It's something that we talk about, and suspect, but in this case the process server's own records proved the fraud.  Go New York State Attorney General!

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/lawsuit_new_york_firm_lied_abo.html

I hope they throw the book at them!

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sewer service is not a new phenomenon.  As in this case, only the stupidest and most underhanded ever get caught.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a default judgement against me that I just discovered this spring 2012 it was awarded in June of 2007. I'm going to try to vacate the judgement and eventually get it thrown out. The process server who supposedly served me was named in the investigation as was the notary who signed it. In her description of me I was a 51-65 year old.....Hahahaha. At the time I was 33. Hopefully the judge will grant me my motion to vacate.

I wish there were some updated information on the huge lawsuit!!! anybody have any updates?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.