Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got bad credit? Card issuers want you again

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got bad credit? Card issuers want you again

http://money.cnn.com/2012/04/19/pf/credit-cards-bad-credit/index.htm?source=cnn_bin

Interesting read... I guess credit is loosening up again...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Got bad credit? Card issuers want you again

I've noticed that lenders are loosening up again... I've been able to get approved for some nice prime cards Smiley Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@webhopper wrote:

I've noticed that lenders are loosening up again... I've been able to get approved for some nice prime cards Smiley Happy

That 717 in your sig line is a nice prime score... no surprise there Smiley Happy.  Now if Amex approves me before the end of the year, then maybe there's something to this, or if Chase decides to come out with that subprime-targetted card that has been rumored.

        
Message 3 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

That 717 in your sig line is a nice prime score... no surprise there Smiley Happy.  Now if Amex approves me before the end of the year, then maybe there's something to this, or if Chase decides to come out with that subprime-targetted card that has been rumored.

I was surprised when the 718 popped up... I'm waiting for my scores to level out a bit before pulling my FICOs again.. I'm sure that the new accounts will probably knock me out of the 700 club... but I'm just waiting to see.  Everything in my Credit was as good as it was going to be after going through that mortgage h***ll 

On the plus side, I finally had the cajones to look up my judgement in the court system. It was dismissed actually in 2009. So I'm currently working on getting it removed from my EX and TU... hopefully my TU will rise as a result.  EQ currently does not report the judgement... I guess when I disputed it in 2009 after it was settled, they were the only ones that looked it up and saw it was dismissed by the court.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.