cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Government Involvement: Good or Bad?

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Government Involvement: Good or Bad?

@sccredit wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@sccredit wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Seriously... Im not reading all of that.

Great job for getting off of topic.

Fact: CFPB is here to HELP people who don't understand financial products or get hoodwinked by GOVERNMENT or TAXPAYER bailed out institutions... Well, not only them lol.

CFPB= exactly what the name insinuates(sp)

That is not a fact, it is an opinion.  Don't mix the 2 up.

From someone who DID read it and someone who actuallly has a degree in Finance and Econ AND has actually worked for a living in that field I can tell you that the points you are refusing to read are 100% spot on.

You can't complain about things getting off topic when you were right in the middle of it and then scream for someone to clean up your mess.

+1. This attitude is a perfect example of why a lot of people can't stand GenY. When he grows up a bit more, he might actually understand how the world really works. Until then I wouldn't pay him much mind.

To me it's akin to the law student who knows EVERYTHING about the law.  I use attorneys everyday in my job and can tell you that they are not afraid to admit when they don't know something about a specific code.  I was trying to stay out of it until the screaming for help after starting a bunch of crap.  Definitely shows an immense lack of maturity.  Have to agree to the paying him no mind part.  Off to coach the kid's soccer practie.  Have a good night all.

I completely agree, but I couldn't help putting my 2 cents in. I deal with people like this all the time at work because they get sent to my office, so I guess it's become habit.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 31 of 33
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@sccredit wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Seriously... Im not reading all of that.

Great job for getting off of topic.

Fact: CFPB is here to HELP people who don't understand financial products or get hoodwinked by GOVERNMENT or TAXPAYER bailed out institutions... Well, not only them lol.

CFPB= exactly what the name insinuates(sp)

That is not a fact, it is an opinion.  Don't mix the 2 up.

From someone who DID read it and someone who actuallly has a degree in Finance and Econ AND has actually worked for a living in that field I can tell you that the points you are refusing to read are 100% spot on.

You can't complain about things getting off topic when you were right in the middle of it and then scream for someone to clean up your mess.

+1. This attitude is a perfect example of why a lot of people can't stand GenY. When he grows up a bit more, he might actually understand how the world really works. Until then I wouldn't pay him much mind.

I apologize on behalf of my generation. 

Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 32 of 33
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.