Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

Re: Government Involvement: Good or Bad?

[ Edited ]

sccredit wrote:

CreditScholar wrote:

sccredit wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Seriously... Im not reading all of that.

Great job for getting off of topic.

Fact: CFPB is here to HELP people who don't understand financial products or get hoodwinked by GOVERNMENT or TAXPAYER bailed out institutions... Well, not only them lol.

CFPB= exactly what the name insinuates(sp)

That is not a fact, it is an opinion.  Don't mix the 2 up.

From someone who DID read it and someone who actuallly has a degree in Finance and Econ AND has actually worked for a living in that field I can tell you that the points you are refusing to read are 100% spot on.

You can't complain about things getting off topic when you were right in the middle of it and then scream for someone to clean up your mess.

+1. This attitude is a perfect example of why a lot of people can't stand GenY. When he grows up a bit more, he might actually understand how the world really works. Until then I wouldn't pay him much mind.

To me it's akin to the law student who knows EVERYTHING about the law.  I use attorneys everyday in my job and can tell you that they are not afraid to admit when they don't know something about a specific code.  I was trying to stay out of it until the screaming for help after starting a bunch of crap.  Definitely shows an immense lack of maturity.  Have to agree to the paying him no mind part.  Off to coach the kid's soccer practie.  Have a good night all.

I completely agree, but I couldn't help putting my 2 cents in. I deal with people like this all the time at work because they get sent to my office, so I guess it's become habit.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Regular Contributor
ramblin_wreck08

[ Edited ]

CreditScholar wrote:

sccredit wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Seriously... Im not reading all of that.

Great job for getting off of topic.

Fact: CFPB is here to HELP people who don't understand financial products or get hoodwinked by GOVERNMENT or TAXPAYER bailed out institutions... Well, not only them lol.

CFPB= exactly what the name insinuates(sp)

That is not a fact, it is an opinion.  Don't mix the 2 up.

From someone who DID read it and someone who actuallly has a degree in Finance and Econ AND has actually worked for a living in that field I can tell you that the points you are refusing to read are 100% spot on.

You can't complain about things getting off topic when you were right in the middle of it and then scream for someone to clean up your mess.

+1. This attitude is a perfect example of why a lot of people can't stand GenY. When he grows up a bit more, he might actually understand how the world really works. Until then I wouldn't pay him much mind.

I apologize on behalf of my generation. 

What's in my wallet:

Left to right:
NPSL ($10k approved)
$5k (EMV - Chip & PIN)
$7k (Visa Sig + EMV)
$7.5k (WEMC)

Transunion FICO: 709 (8/13/12) -> 740 (9/24/12)
Credit Karma: 772 (11/24/13)
Credit Sesame: 755 (11/5/13)
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}