Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Wells Fargo Learned Anything?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Wells Fargo Learned Anything?

@Anonymous wrote:

Underwriter for the Death Star.    They helped with the blue print and construction.  And then  finaced it. 

Considering that the Death Star got blown up twice in a row by those pesky Rebels, I think we have a new explanation for WF's troubles!

Message 21 of 22
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Has Wells Fargo Learned Anything?

I'm certainly not a fan of big banks - I've been with Cap-1 as a local bank for over 20 years (they bought Chevy Chase Bank) and I wouldn't give you 2 cents for our "relationship". Looking at the history of Chase-Citi-BoA you can find plenty to hate and major fines paid to the USGov as the cost of doing business. That said my mortgage is with WF and I have a $16k CashWise card with them - no issues, no problems, no extra fees and frankly when I got a bit behind back in 2005-08 (I'm too lazy to go through old credit reports to say exactly when) on my mortgage after my business crashed and burned, WF did NOT take any AA and worked with me allowing me to catch up - they did suggest a HARP program, I didn't go for it.  

I don't tend to need a lot of hand holding to pay my bills/mortgage online, but in my experience with WF has - at least up to now - been painless. 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.