Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Accounts "Flipped" to Citibank Mastercards

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Macy's Accounts "Flipped" to Citibank Mastercards

Inactive Macy's accounts are being "flipped" to Citibank Mastercard accounts, often to the suprise of the cardholder....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's Accounts "Flipped" to Citibank Mastercards

This is so distributing that it's funny....
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

saw that on the local news. i could only be so lucky, card just shows up in the mailbox!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not only is it sleazy...but because companies are getting so aggressive to make money off a person they should IN WRITING, ask or tell you whenever they want to share your info on file with them, to another. The 'opt-out' generally only applies to businesses ALREADY in cahoots together when the person was first offered the opt out...
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may already have been selected. I have an inactive Macy's (which I believe used to be a Burdines card). Wrote and tried to get it re-issued. Never heard back. I'll keep watching.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may have a card en route. They updated with the CRAs in September. Haven't had or used the card in probably 8 or 9 years. Still have the TL though.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.