Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEWS :Mortgage changes by Fannie Mac and Freddie Mac

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEWS :Mortgage changes by Fannie Mac and Freddie Mac

To give all my fellow members a heads up :

The latest follow up regarding Mortgage Lending Scores.

Both GSEs will not be changing anytime soon regarding using anything but FICO.... All this hype about regarding this issue is dead... FICO will be the only scoring model used for Mort Lending at least till 2019+.

These 3 CRAs are in cahoots to monopolize the scoring. It's not about fair housing its about "BIG Business".

How can the only 3 CRAs come up with there own Models????? "Vantagescore" is a complete joke.

How much more control do they want?

"FICO IS THE ONLY FAIR SCORING MODEL"

FICO is ready to implement there new model ASAP and I'm sure Is way ahead of the 3 that are in Cahoots.

So especially after this EQ disaster, to both Fannie and Freddie will not even budge. WOULD YOU?

They are trying to make the US Citizens believe what they want you to believe.

In my opinion the only Model which has been proven since inception is FICO - The only fair model is FICO

None of us would be a part of this community if you didn't believe in them. PERIOD

TO FICO,

I WILL USE IN MY BUSINESS AND FOR PERSONAL REASONS

I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN READY AND ARE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW SCORING MODELS.

THANK YOU FICO

Mako50

(I will post article shortly)

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.