Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
veracious
Established Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

If these are true FICO® scores why didn't the webmaster use the    trademark  symbol ®  when displaying the brand  FICO® ??

marty56
Super Contributor

Just a thought but can a company who is authorized to pull your credit report and scores (like say a credit card company) turn around and provide them to you.  Can a soft pull get your credit scores?  It would be interesting to know how their pull shows up on your credit report.  Great point about the FICO logo.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 156
veracious
Established Contributor

@ marty56   good observation Marty, my point was that Fico score has become a  generic term used by almost everyone providing

simple  credit scores.    Note:    lately  the new  tactic is to use the term  Credit Scores.  Yet another example of misrepresentation.

I'm surprised the current wave of marketers haven't proclaimed that FICO® don't really matter because everyone is trying to exploit 

the innocent consumer who doesn't know the difference.

android01
Valued Contributor

This web site is under development and was mistakenly LIVE on the internet for a brief time.  I pulled my credit report, and I can guarantee that they are FICO scores. They pull a credit report through CBC Innovis, and it looks very much like what you'd see from a mortgage pull, and what bankers see on their screens when you apply for credit.  It is a tri-merge report that shows all three of the CRA's  and lists the models of FICO that were used to generate the report.  EQ - Beacon 5.0, TU - Classic 04, and EX - Fair Issac Score 2.  My FICO scores were identical to my FICO scores here and elsewhere except for TU which is most likely the difference between TU04 and the TU98 score we get here. 

You can't pull a credit report now as they shut that down until they have finished with BETA testing.  As it is under construction, this site is NOT SECURE and EXTREMELY dangerous from a security standpoint.  It is supposed to go live for general use on January 1st. At least that is what the sites owners are saying.  Although I don't think it is likely this is a scam, the possibility does exist,  

It will be a VERY cool site when they finish it, and wiil be the answer to a lot of our prayers, it seems, especially concerning EX.  

Had I thought about it more, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PULLED MY REPORT until it was safe to do so.  My recommendation concerning this site is to watch its progress and WAIT until an official launch of some sort.  If you go to the site there is an explanation under a tab called BETATEST that can explain what's happening better than I can do here.  DO NOT attempt to use this site until it is complete (if ever) as your SS number and credit card info are probably NOT SECURED at this point.

Be patient - I wish I had been. Smiley Mad   

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 14 of 156
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Looks like they're in the process of fixing their pricing - used to $48 for 1 pull, 2 pulls, or 12 pulls per year.  Didn't make any sense.  There also wasn't any price difference between the "Analyzer" or the "Tracker", even though it seemed like Analyzer appears to offer more value/content.  Now the site has different prices for the number of pulls per year and the product chosen - anywhere from $4.95/month for a single yearly pull for the Tracker and $8.95 for a single pull for the Analyzer, up to $24.95 and $32.95 for 12 pulls/year, respectively.  However, the billing page is still messed up, because when you choose the different products, the price on the right stays fixed at $48.

So clearly not ready for prime time.  As mentioned, it's not secure - no "https" or other evidence of security safeguards in place.  Hopefully no one who has used this site will find themselves in trouble.

android01, has your credit card been charged for your purchase?

Message 15 of 156
android01
Valued Contributor

@Lel wrote:

Looks like they're in the process of fixing their pricing - used to $48 for 1 pull, 2 pulls, or 12 pulls per year.  Didn't make any sense.  There also wasn't any price difference between the "Analyzer" or the "Tracker", even though it seemed like Analyzer appears to offer more value/content.  Now the site has different prices for the number of pulls per year and the product chosen - anywhere from $4.95/month for a single yearly pull for the Tracker and $8.95 for a single pull for the Analyzer, up to $24.95 and $32.95 for 12 pulls/year, respectively.  However, the billing page is still messed up, because when you choose the different products, the price on the right stays fixed at $48.

So clearly not ready for prime time.  As mentioned, it's not secure - no "https" or other evidence of security safeguards in place.  Hopefully no one who has used this site will find themselves in trouble.

android01, has your credit card been charged for your purchase?

No, it hasn't been charged and I've been watching closely.  They aren't set up to take credit cards yet, but I still got my report and was able to use the Tracker, Analyzer, and Planner which are VERY valuable tools.  They say my CC will be charged a one time charge of $19.95 once they have it up and running since i was one of the guinea pigs that set up an account that they hadn't planned for.   I really, really hope that this site works out.  I would imagine that there are some very powerful forces aligning against them as I write this.   If they can pull this off succesfully, it's going to change everything, IMO.    

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 16 of 156
Cprman
Contributor

They say the right things on their website; however, right now it fits in my mind the category of too good to be true. I'll try to stay optimistic about it, it might make me want to get back into the credit game...seems like something Experian would not want out there as they puprosefully don't want us to have our scores and might start a fight.

5/08 EQ 696.....9/13 EQ 796.....9/17 EX 824, EQ 843
Amex Blue Cash 15K || PenFed Cash Rewards 18K || Chase Freedom 12K || Cap1 Quicksilver 15K || Amazon Prime 3.8K || Citi Double Cash 10.8K
Message 17 of 156
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

At least they were kind enough to mention this website Smiley Happy

creditplan.jpg

Message 18 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked through the website and love the fact that the logo reads "Road to 850" When the site is completely verified, I will start to use it as I am in the less than 45 days of fixing my credit report and has taken it from 527 to 612 and expecting it to change within the next 30 days as 3 collections and 1 Public Record has been removed. 

Thanks for the info!!! 

Message 19 of 156
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I would love to know what myFicoBarry thinks of this!

Does it end up cheaper than here or more expensive? 

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 20 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.