Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

I agree, I'm just wondering b/c it allows you to choose how many pulls you want each month...from 1-12 pulls. So maybe you have to get the 3 pulls a month package in order to get all 3. I wonder why they don't have a customer service number

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 61 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

It says this on the sign-up page: 

"After payment is processed, you will be redirected to the CREDIT PULL page so we can pull your first credit report."

So I think we can safely assume that you will have the power to pull your report & scores at your convenience, based on the package you choose.

FicoTU 780 | Credit Karma 781 | Credit Sesame 780
EQ 673 Dec2011 | Current: 695 Nov2013 | Goal: 720+
UTL: 54% Dec2011 | Current UTL: 21% | Goal UTL: 0% June2014
AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 62 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

If I'm not mistaken, there are already some who have purchased at least one pull when the site was in BETA MODE...and they received all 3 FICO scores and all three reports with one pull.

AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 63 of 156
GregB
Valued Contributor

It is all three reports and FICO scores. It is a sign up fee plus a yearly charge for 1-12 pulls PER YEAR of all three reports. If you are chosing the lowest cost, you would get all three reports and FICO scores once per year. If you choose the highest cost, you would get 12 per year.

So $250 per year for 12 times 3 reports is half what a FICO reports cost here even with the Scorewatch subsciption discount. It does seem you would be missing the monitoring. It would be less cost per report but you are committing to more cost per year as a minimum total cost.

Message 64 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

Thanks GregB!

Message 65 of 156
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Has anyone signed up yet??

Message 66 of 156
veracious
Established Contributor

This new site may be all well and good, but I'm going to wait for myFICO to offer this product.

I remember The Administrator- Barry mentioning some new product ideas he was working on

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Survey/Take-the-myFICO-Product-Survey/td-p/933104

This was around June 1st.   I wonder how much longer will it take??

TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

As I stated before, it will take some good ole competition to bring prices down to a reasonable level.  I do agree that quality of product is key.  So if myFICO is going to compete with MyCreditPlan then they better make it a quality product.  I don't understand why it has taken this long for the defelopment of a product like this.  The FAKO sites are raking in the $$$ but providing crap scores that don't mean a thing.  I guess Fair Issac held off as long as they could on selling scores to resalers. People have a right to know exactly what their credit reports says and their scores since it affects so much of their lives and the decisions they make.

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Message 68 of 156
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Has anybody used this site yet....I'm tempted but I would like to get some particulars.

Message 69 of 156
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Hrm, I just tried to register and was unable to.  FWIW I think it's well worth the money.

There are some idiosyncracies on their signup page which are baffling for a live site:

- If you click same as shipping address, it clears your password selection

- It gives password requirements, but does not accept a password of the length specified without adding another 6 characters to their minimum.

- If you unclick the same as shipping address button, be prepared to have your shipping address, and your password wiped, but not the name on the shipping address.

- Clicking on Submit, did nothing but clear the password information.

- Why was there a shipping address button in the first place?  Given it was right under the credit card information, I presume that it was supposed to be Billing Address for a checkbox name.

There is no charge on the credit card I was attempting to use as of yet so I don't think my requests hit their payment system... nor did I get an email of any sort.  A part of these might just be the fact I'm running Chrome on a Mac, I may try from work tomorrow... or stop being lazy and open up my work laptop with IE and give that a shot.  On a small bonus note, they have a 12 month payment plan that I can just drop as auto-pay on my toy Orchard card and then just leave that on the shelf as I need to run my life through a different card for a while... assuming I can get registered and signed up in the first place.

        
Message 70 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.