Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Credit Score Website

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

Ok so I decided to make an assumption... IF tracker pulls all 3 FICO scores then this would be considered  "1 credit pull."  Then "12 credit pulls" would pull all 3 FICO scores 12 different times. 

With pricing:  $24.95 per month or 12 months for $249.95 (only 10 payments) this is pretty reasonable. 

$274.90 for 12 Credit pulls w/ 3 FICOs = $274.90 for 36 pulls or $7.64 per FICO score / $22.92 for a tri-merge report.

This isn't exactly explained but if this is the case, then this is very well priced!

This was what I assumed as well looking at their products.

I wasn't going to go for the 12 pulls: I don't need that many, but I do need a few and knowing my EX report and score is important to me at least as pretty much all the prime lenders in my area pull it.  Of course all the caveats apply, even a EX FICO Risk 2 isn't necessarily the score a lender will use from Experian.

I don't think this is a worthwhile investment for everyone, if my credit were gold-plated than some monitoring service vis a vis USAA and to hell with the score would be more than sufficient (and I personally probably don't really need that anyway); however, for those of us trying to get a handle on certain breakpoints leading up to a mortgage, this new site really is exceptional.  It may not be as pretty as the reports that myfico prints out, but I'm just fine with an oldschool ASCII text report and a score even.  

I'll probably run the numbers more fully later, but I figure if I can get this new service for roughly $30-35 per tri-pull over roughly 3-4 pulls per year, I come out ahead... and that's even against just the $20 dollar report / score for EQ from here as I mostly discount TU as irrelevant in my situation until mortgage time.

        
Message 91 of 156
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

I just noticed that on its website it says coming live on Feb. 13th.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 92 of 156
guydiver
Established Contributor

@whodatnation2 wrote:

I just noticed that on its website it says coming live on Feb. 13th.

Yeah, looks like the site has come along a ways since I last looked at it a few weeks ago.  Still trying to figure out the pricing structure.  It looks like you have to pay a set-up fee for any of the plans, and that is separate from the plan(s) pricing, but appears to be divided into installments?  It is fairly pricey until you break it down, but WOW.....still can't hardly believe they are offering all 3 FICO scores.  It's been a long time since that has been available.  I can barely remember when it was available from MyFico way back when.  I was looking for the versions they will pull, but it doesn't seem to be there.  I think someone either posted it here or it was on the site, can't remember......but wasn't it EX v.2, TU04, and EQ Beacon?  Maybe someone" on here knows.  I'm going to be a charter member it looks like.  Another thing I can't quite figure out is if you get to see your full report or not.....some of the plans look like you only get to see the "score" only, and another only analyzes the score to tell you where you need to improve. 

Message 93 of 156
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm following the site and see where it goes.

Message 94 of 156
LS2982
Mega Contributor

It's got my attention.

Why is it that myFICO cant get EX FICO scores but these guys apparently can??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 95 of 156
jello77
Contributor

On 2-4-2012, someone started another thread about this topic (mycreditplan.org) that already has 4 pages of posts.

The thread is in the General Credit Topics section of this board, and is called ALL 3 fico scores one site , Road to 850

Here is a link to the other thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/ALL-3-fico-scores-one-site-Road-to-850-aka-myc...

Looks like we will have to follow both threads now.

EQ-04 FICO__804__(from DCU)__inquiries = 0
EQ-08 FICO__826__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
EX-98 FICO__837__(from PSECU)__inquiries = 0
EX-08 FICO__813__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
TU-08 FICO__820__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
Oldest account 36 yrs / Newest account 2 years / Average age 12 yrs / Total accounts 10 / Accounts reporting balance = 2 / Util = 3%
Message 96 of 156
veracious
Established Contributor

Keep in mind, if your credit reports are frozen you can't use the service Smiley Surprised

guydiver
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

It's got my attention.

Why is it that myFICO cant get EX FICO scores but these guys apparently can??

That is a very good question.  I finally cancelled my Quarterly monitoring service after all my baddies dropped from TU, didn't see the value in keeping up with a TU 98 score since my CU only uses EQ, and when I get ready for a new mortgage I will probably most likely get a TU04 pulled.  I keep my Scorewatch, but thinking about dropping it because I have to spend extra $ to get my report pulled.  I already use Truecredit to keep up with my TU report, and they give me all 3 pulls once a month....and yes the scores are useless, and a bit entertaining if nothing else. I think MyFico really needs to step up and get more competitive.  If someone else can get over the EX hurdle, more power to them.  I'm patiently awaiting the new site to come online.  I'll bet I'm not the only one by a long shot. 

Message 98 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I also had the same issue as to when I  hit the submit button nothing happens, I  guess Feb 13 will be the mad dash towards this site.

Message 99 of 156
android01
Valued Contributor

I wonder if the account I set up in BETA testing mode will still be active.  I haven't been able to log in since....

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 100 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.