Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

They haven't even open up for business plus the website isn't even finished and yet they

already have " Testimonials ".....Go Figure ...Hmmmmmm

"Real People, Real Results

"The Road to 850 turned from fear into action. I am currently paying down my debts and feeling less anxiety. Myself and two other lady friends signed up and now have created our own 850 club; one for support, another to stay on top of our mission for better credit scores. Certain life situations placed us all in debt. Now we will be on the rise. Thank you so much for your inspiration and such a solid path to follow." Melinda F. Phoenix, AZ

Message 101 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

I still don't think they sufficiently have explained their pricing structure.  If you go for the GUSTO pack your looking at $719.  I doubt many people need to go to that extent.  MyFico may soon, hopefully, come out with a competing product and affect pricing downward to earth level.  I pay $12.95 a month for my USAA Credit Check Monitoring, and although I don't get true FICO scores, i get alerts anytime anything is posted to my CR for either EX, EQ or TU.  Seeing exactly what's on my CR gives me a pretty good idea on my FICO.  USAA credit monitoring also gives you a credit planner or "what if" scenerio builder.  I can also refresh my CR at any time for no additional charges.  I think it is a better price than this.  Although it is not so easy to get an EX FICO, if I need I can come here to MyFico and pull my true FICO for EQ and TU for $40.  So unless you are really a credit junky I think MyCreditPlan is overpriced. 

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 102 of 156
GregB
Valued Contributor

This sites ultimate value might be to motivate myFICO to offer EQ Beacon 5.0, TU FICO Classic 04, and EX FICO v2. I wouldn't want to underestimate the work required to accomplish this but I hope to see those FICO reports offered here. Even better if we could also get the FICO 8 versions also.

Message 103 of 156
android01
Valued Contributor

@GregB wrote:

This sites ultimate value might be to motivate myFICO to offer EQ Beacon 5.0, TU FICO Classic 04, and EX FICO v2. I wouldn't want to underestimate the work required to accomplish this but I hope to see those FICO reports offered here. Even better if we could also get the FICO 8 versions also.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the EQ score here at MyFico is Beacon 5.0.  I agree that it would be nice if Fair Issac and Experian could kiss and make up and offer us our EX scores again.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 104 of 156
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Ms-Kato wrote:

They haven't even open up for business plus the website isn't even finished and yet they

"The Road to 850 turned from fear into action. I am currently paying down my debts and feeling less anxiety. Myself and two other lady friends signed up and now have created our own 850 club; one for support, another to stay on top of our mission for better credit scores. Certain life situations placed us all in debt. Now we will be on the rise. Thank you so much for your inspiration and such a solid path to follow." Melinda F. Phoenix, AZ

Personally, I never trust "testimonials" when there is an initial for the first and/or last name! It screams inauthenticity. Legit testimonials will have the person's name, and permission to use their testimonial with their name should be on file with the co. That is the FTC's new law regarding using testimonials on a website that came out in the last year or two.
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 105 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@Ms-Kato wrote:

Personally, I never trust "testimonials" when there is an initial for the first and/or last name! It screams inauthenticity. Legit testimonials will have the person's name, and permission to use their testimonial with their name should be on file with the co. That is the FTC's new law regarding using testimonials on a website that came out in the last year or two.

I believe the testimonial is from the owner of the website's book "THE ROAD TO 850" which by the way, was published in 2007. I'm sure that the webiste is just an extension of his book.Smiley Happy

FicoTU 780 | Credit Karma 781 | Credit Sesame 780
EQ 673 Dec2011 | Current: 695 Nov2013 | Goal: 720+
UTL: 54% Dec2011 | Current UTL: 21% | Goal UTL: 0% June2014
AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 106 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://mycreditplan.org/

Looks website down and godaddy wants to sale this domain!!

I would say stay away for some time..

Message 107 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

I spoke to one of the creators of the site, Al. He said it MUST go live in 10 days from the day I spoke to hum, which was last week. I got on at about 6:30 am, and it said it was backed by goDaddy...I'm still intrigued. I don't think it's fraudulent, I think the just don't have their stuff together just yet. No biggie, I just got my EX score from Amex, so I'm good with it and myFICO for at least the rest of the year!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 108 of 156
guydiver
Established Contributor

Actually it says that website is "parked" there for free.....whatever that means.

Message 109 of 156
razzy116
Established Contributor

Did the the bussiness go down?

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 110 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.