Message 111 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

Site is fine nowSmiley Wink

FicoTU 780 | Credit Karma 781 | Credit Sesame 780
EQ 673 Dec2011 | Current: 695 Nov2013 | Goal: 720+
UTL: 54% Dec2011 | Current UTL: 21% | Goal UTL: 0% June2014
AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 112 of 156
MattH
Senior Contributor

Their pricing seems reasonable IF one plans on doing frequent pulls. For now I will stick with the TU Quarterly Monitoring from MyFico plus my free annual reports (and, as those who spend a lot of time here probably know, no third-party service can see the softs, only you can get those, directly from the reporting agency). I do hope that once they go live maybe EX will again let MyFico offer EX scores, if they do I would probably pull all three occasionally.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 113 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

I talked to a CSR@Experian this morning to cancel a service I had with them. Since I was on the phone call I decided to ask her about the EX Fico score. About why they didn't offer their Fico score to the public and if she knew that a new website (mycreditplan.org) would soon be offereing all 3 FICO scores and all 3 reports. Funny thing is, she never answered my question. I really didn't expect her to. She went into all this crap about the PLUS score and the Risk thingy. I could see her (in my head) clicking on the (if a person ask about the FICO score) 'Click here' and 'read verbatim'. SmhSmiley Frustrated

AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 114 of 156
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Is it just me, or is the pricing not anywhere on the site. The prices that used to be there aren't now. If they are requiring that an account is set up before they show me their prices, that IMO is NOT good marketing! I'm not going to give them my private info BEFORE I even know how much the product is!

Also, saw this at the bottom of the page, which is NEW:

The FICO credit scores shown in this graph come from the credit score model used by most lenders. There are some lenders who use a slight variation FICO score model that may be different than the one displayed here. If you have frozen your credit report, your score from that particular bureau will not appear.

So, it looks like anyone with frozen reports won't be able to use their service.

I really wish they would get this together. I'd love to see my EX score, but not under these questionable circumstances. Smiley Frustrated

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 115 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Yea, it looks like all the pricing is down.  Hopefully they will come up with a lower pricing structure and at a minimum explain their pricing structure better...

It's hare to get a good web site up and running; I used to run an intranet, so we have to give them a break and let em work it all out....

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 116 of 156
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

I'm sure they will work it all out before they go live. This Bingham guy is Top Notch. Not new to the Credit scoring game at all. I agree...be patient, this website business is complex. I know, my hubby is a Sr. Web Developer. 

Message 117 of 156
dharalex
Established Contributor

@tubesock wrote:

I'm sure they will work it all out before they go live. This Bingham guy is Top Notch. Not new to the Credit scoring game at all. I agree...be patient, this website business is complex. I know, my hubby is a Sr. Web Developer. 

I agree. When someone gave me contact info, I had no idea it would be his direct cell phone number! He answered all my questions and offered more info as well. Class act...He wrote two editions of The Road to 850, and I bought the latest one last night on Amazon.com.

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 118 of 156
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

Is it just me, or is the pricing not anywhere on the site. The prices that used to be there aren't now. If they are requiring that an account is set up before they show me their prices, that IMO is NOT good marketing! I'm not going to give them my private info BEFORE I even know how much the product is!

Also, saw this at the bottom of the page, which is NEW:

The FICO credit scores shown in this graph come from the credit score model used by most lenders. There are some lenders who use a slight variation FICO score model that may be different than the one displayed here. If you have frozen your credit report, your score from that particular bureau will not appear.

So, it looks like anyone with frozen reports won't be able to use their service.

I really wish they would get this together. I'd love to see my EX score, but not under these questionable circumstances. Smiley Frustrated

Once the site goes live (tomorrow in theory), then we can rant about it; however, they've been making updates to the site, and it's unlikely they're going to do a new website deployment on a weekend, though I  don't see my name and email as being super-secret.

However, in that vein, a somewhat amusing story; the other day at work I received a phone call: "Hello, this is <name redacted> from Fair Issac Corporation..."

and I started racking my brain: what could I have possibly have done and how did they get my work phone number from this forum?!?  It turned out to be completely business-related, but apparently I do have near-paranoid reactions sometimes Smiley Happy.

        
Message 119 of 156
guydiver
Established Contributor

Postponed. That's what the site now says.
Message 120 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.