Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal partnering with Chase and CIti

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal partnering with Chase and CIti

This is an interesting development. Chase and Citi are going to allow you to directly redeem their Ultimate Rewards and Thank You points at any merchant that accepts paypal. They will also be expanding their footprint on Paypal's mobile payment system.

PayPal today announced an expanded partnership with two of the largest bank issuers, Chase and Citibank. The agreements include a number of increased integrations between the companies, including easier access to Chase and Citibank cards in the PayPal wallet; permitting Chase and Citi customers to take advantage of cards’ rewards points anywhere PayPal is accepted; integrations with PayPal subsidiary, Braintree, and more.

Link to Story - Techcrunch

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paypal partnering with Chase and CIti

Nice!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So is this similar to how you can use Chase UR points to buy items in Amazon? by linking your card with your Amazon account?

Message 3 of 4
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So is this similar to how you can use Chase UR points to buy items in Amazon? by linking your card with your Amazon account?

Must be.  When I used my Discover on Amazon it prompted me to use my rewards the next time I wanted to purchase from Amazon.  I can't stand how they automatically link sutff.  It should be an option.  It also happened with Amex.  I opted out of both.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.