Regular Contributor
solstice00

Saw this post on Credit Scores.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-reasons-why-credit-score-040123433.html

Saw this in Yahoo. 

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
LIGHTNIN

Re: Saw this post on Credit Scores.

Article written by Barry, our very own former Mod Boss.  You go Barry!!:smileyhappy:

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Slowly but surely many of the upper personal of MYFICO are moving on and many of them are all going to the same place.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Valued Contributor
Epcot

Wow, I miss Barry from the days I was lurking here. Interesting article! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+