Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring Changes on MSN homepage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scoring Changes on MSN homepage

@sjt wrote:

This is big. They are using trended data and deeper analysis. This could lead to more banks/lenders to use Vantage.

To misquote the old state motto, my father and grandparents were from Missouri; they've got to show me! But yeah, it'd be nice if it does happen that way, especially if it doesn't cause my Vantage scores to drop excessively. But I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Message 11 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

The only bank I had heard that was using VS was Cap-1 and I have not heard that in awhile now. I tend to think all those scores are going to people with all the freebie places like CK and CS.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed Gdale6. I think the main use is the freeebie. Some rental companies use Vantage.  

Message 13 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@sjt wrote:

This is big. They are using trended data and deeper analysis. This could lead to more banks/lenders to use Vantage.

I don't know, I suspect lenders see the trended data already, and if they have it, it's almost guarunteed some lenders are already using it.

May make a difference to smaller lenders, but a lot of those don't switch algorithms easily.

        
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ABC reporting major credit score changes

If I didn't read this site I'd believe it. They are saying vantage 3 will pretty much take over later this year...

http://abc7chicago.com/finance/your-credit-score-could-change-this-year/1899512/

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.