Did you mean: 

Spy cam planted to capture CC numbers at a Wal-Mart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spy cam planted to capture CC numbers at a Wal-Mart

llecs wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:
Ha, I have a lot of friends that went to Stetson. Small world.

I had a couple classmates who graduated from Deltona HS ('92), though it would probably take a yearbook to remember their names.

Oh stop it. That's where I went to HS. They wouldn't be in my yearbook though, or I would have PM'ed you quickly. I was just a wee bit behind them if they graduated in 92.
Message 11 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

UpUpUp wrote:

llecs wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:
Ha, I have a lot of friends that went to Stetson. Small world.

I had a couple classmates who graduated from Deltona HS ('92), though it would probably take a yearbook to remember their names.

Oh stop it. That's where I went to HS. They wouldn't be in my yearbook though, or I would have PM'ed you quickly. I was just a wee bit behind them if they graduated in 92.

Back in college, I worked on a number of political campaigns and think I banged and knocked on every door from Deltona to Daytona Beach. Knew the place well. If I remember those names, I'll PM you.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs wrote:

Back in college, I worked on a number of political campaigns and think I banged and knocked on every door from Deltona to Daytona Beach. Knew the place well. If I remember those names, I'll PM you.

Yes, def. do. I'd love to hear them. This is all too funny to me, between this new discovery with you and the fact that Cheddar literally lived 2 doors down from me in Chicago...it truly is a small world.
Message 13 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

UpUpUp wrote:

llecs wrote:

Yes, def. do. I'd love to hear them. This is all too funny to me, between this new discovery with you and the fact that Cheddar literally lived 2 doors down from me in Chicago...it truly is a small world.

Well I'll see if I can't look that up. I'll PM you when I figure it out. I remember the story with you and Cheddar; funny stuff. In fact, there was another story like that in here of two posters living in the same tiny town and went to the same HS (though can't remember if at different times) but seem to know each other.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.