cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stonegate to Issue Mastercards For Use In Cuba

Stonegate to Issue Mastercards For Use In Cuba

I think they give instant decisions. Anyone with more info on their underwriting?

http://m.nasdaq.com/article/stonegate-bank-becomes-first-us-bank-to-issue-mastercard-credit-cards-fo...
18 REPLIES

Re: Stonegate to Issue Mastercards For Use In Cuba

Epic Contributor

Interesting.

Epic Contributor

B335is wrote:
Here's a link to the application:

https://www.stonegatebank.com/form-consumer-credit-card.asp

Come on B, My reports are locked... Apply, tell us if it's instant and who they pull! Smiley Happy

It didn't even process it said a rep will contact me! I applied for the World version.
Frequent Contributor

What are credit requirements for stonegate?
7/16 Fico8 - 672eq/707tu/692ex Inq/19tu, 13eq, 11ex bk6/12 / Accts Kohls 1K, Cap1 QS 4.3K, Cap1 QS 3.75K WMSC 6K, CU 3.5K, Bcly 2K, WMMC 8K, Disc 5K, LL Bean 2.5K Blispay 2K, Sam's MC 8K, Marvels MC 8K, Stash Visa 8K, PPMC 6K, Ebates Visa 8K

I have no idea what their underwriting is like. I applied on my phone maybe that's the problem.
Frequent Contributor

From the website they look pretty stringent
7/16 Fico8 - 672eq/707tu/692ex Inq/19tu, 13eq, 11ex bk6/12 / Accts Kohls 1K, Cap1 QS 4.3K, Cap1 QS 3.75K WMSC 6K, CU 3.5K, Bcly 2K, WMMC 8K, Disc 5K, LL Bean 2.5K Blispay 2K, Sam's MC 8K, Marvels MC 8K, Stash Visa 8K, PPMC 6K, Ebates Visa 8K

It said only 1,000 of the Cuba themed card will be produced. I still haven't heard from them.
Senior Contributor

My co- worker applied for this card today and he got approved for $15K . He picked the WEMC version. He usually goes to Cuba twice a year.

I was wow that much SL for a new card in town? not bad. They pulled EX here in Florida.