IaBoy62
Established Contributor
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony to issue New Egg credit cards

interesting! I have no idea what Newegg is..LOL.some sort of electronics retailer? Never even heard of them..Have I lived under a rock? lol
Message 2 of 11
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
interesting! I have no idea what Newegg is..LOL.some sort of electronics retailer? Never even heard of them..Have I lived under a rock? lol

BIG online electronics retailer...bought my LG tablet there.....they used to be Comenity. I am not gonna get one because I want Cabela's and Sportsman Guide VISA to finance my new shooting hobby! I know you are NOT gonna get one!

Message 3 of 11
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

You aren't a tech geek then Smiley Happy

I've been ordering from them for 12+ years. They are a very big online electronics/computer retailer

Message 4 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

it'll be nice if its a rewards card!

Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

BIG online electronics retailer...bought my LG tablet there.....they used to be Comenity. I am not gonna get one because I want Cabela's and Sportsman Guide VISA to finance my new shooting hobby! I know you are NOT gonna get one!

LOL!!  YOure correct in saying that I will not get one. Ive got my sights on a Barclays combing of limits around Christmas, I dont need them to SP right then and there like they did last time, and deny me for new accts again. . NO NEW accts for me, unless its a major card, Tiffany&CO, or Saks....LOLSmiley Wink  I dont think I have to worry about any of those for like two years till my scores are in the 690+ range...Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@GoldSorata wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

You aren't a tech geek then Smiley Happy

I've been ordering from them for 12+ years. They are a very big online electronics/computer retailer

im not!!!  My 7yr old nephew had to set up my first iphone for me 2 yrs ago!!  LOLSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 11
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150713005605/en/Synchrony-Financial-Top-e-retailer-Newegg-In...

I tried getting credit with Newegg over a year ago. May have to look into this again with the change. Thanks for the info.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 11
Ron1
Super Contributor

That's great. I bought a lot of stuff from them. They are cheap. It is much better Tiger Direct.

Ron.

Message 9 of 11
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anomalous wrote:

@IaBoy62 wrote:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150713005605/en/Synchrony-Financial-Top-e-retailer-Newegg-In...

I tried getting credit with Newegg over a year ago. May have to look into this again with the change. Thanks for the info.

Newegg Preferred Account is another billmelater. It is tough to get approved.

Ron.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.