cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Cards To Convert To Walmart Or Amazon (Synchrony) In The Future?

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Target Cards To Convert To Walmart Or Amazon (Synchrony) In The Future?

Based on this and other articles, I predict an acquisition in the future. If so, Target credit cardholders would possibly be looking at a card conversion backed by Synchrony Bank.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/16/investing/walmart-earnings-digital-jet/index.html
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Cards To Convert To Walmart Or Amazon (Synchrony) In The Future?

I don't get anywhere in the article which states anything about Target being acquired,  Walmart is t going to acquire Target.  I think the main gist of the article is Amazon is in trouble.  They hardly make any profit.  They are now expanding into highly competitive very low profit businesses like grocery stores so they can show their revenue increasing.

Jet.com is far superior service than Amazon.  Cheaper prices and better service.   Amazon at least has their cloud computing services.   I would never step foot in a Walmart store but online doesn't matter.  Price and service are what matters. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.