Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time/Money List of Best CC's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time/Money List of Best CC's

Over 2000 cards were reviewed. Here is the main list. You can narrow it down by category. It's a good read.

http://time.com/money/collection/best-credit-cards/
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time/Money List of Best CC's

Thanks for sharing. I am surprised byt he best Travel card as the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card is not very popular here. 

I like the videos they have in the articles. Is it me or does anybody elses mouth water a little bit when they show the cards being swiped? Its so satisfying seeing cards swiped and dipped. I would only ever admit that here. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I am surprised byt he best Travel card as the BankAmericard Travel Rewards card is not very popular here. 

I like the videos they have in the articles. Is it me or does anybody elses mouth water a little bit when they show the cards being swiped? Its so satisfying seeing cards swiped and dipped. I would only ever admit that here. Smiley Very Happy

That tells me all I need to know about their assessment of credit cards. It is as much a travel card as the Capital One Venture and Barclays Arrival+.  They're not.  It will save me the effort of reading the article.

Message 3 of 12
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That tells me all I need to know about their assessment of credit cards. It will save me the effort of reading the article.

Smiley Very Happy had to lol at that, but yes as soon as I read BofA for best travel card I lost interest, very narrow focused view of what's best IMO. 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sure you're not the only one on here that feels that way. But rest assured what goes on in the forums, stays in the forums Smiley Wink

BTW that just made my night lol

Message 5 of 12
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Best cash back is Citi DC?! No way 😂
Message 6 of 12
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I saw right through the article. The forum is rubbing off on me. I mean swiping off on me.😂 I am guessing BOA and Citi sent in better care packages or advertised more. Sssssshhhh! Here some goodies.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad-I thought it was worth posting.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My bad-I thought it was worth posting.

No problem in posting it, that was fine.  Doesn't mean people have to agree with their assessment of the cards.

Message 9 of 12
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Interesting, b/c there are cards out there that have a better borrowing APR than the one listed in the article as the winner (i.e., LMCU at 6.5% V).  Two that come to mind for me atm are the BEFCU VISA as low as 4.99% F and the Unify Variable-Rate VISA as low as 5.24% V.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.