Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Ties Up With AmEx for Credit Card Issuing Program

tag
dondilio
Valued Member

Wells Fargo Ties Up With AmEx for Credit Card Issuing Program

Hi everyone!

I just came across this article:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-american-express-announce-040000934.html

Looks like Wells Fargo will start issuing AmEx cards. Separately they also announced that, LoyaltyEdge from American Express will assist in the design of a new Wells Fargo loyalty program by offering a broad range of merchandise and gift cards that Wells Fargo’s consumer credit customers will be able to redeem with their points.

Looks like they are really taking the growing their credit card division seriously.

What are your thoughts?
Starting scores (FICO): 1/4/2011 TU: 536 EQ: 532 EX: ???
Current scores (FICO): 9/10/2014 TU: 715 EQ : 720 EX: 732
AMEX PRG: NPSL; AMEX Hilton Surpass: $5800; AMEX Blue: $7500;
DIscover IT: $8500; Fidelity Visa Signature: $5000; CITI AAdvantage WEMC: $2200; Capital One Venture One: $4000; Santander JetBlue MC: $5000; Wells Fargo Visa (secured that eventually graduated): $1600; Nordstrom Visa Signature: $5000 Store cards: Sam's Club: $3900; Home Depot: $4000 Fired: First Premier; Cap One (secured and Orchard); Barclays, AMEX Zync with PSL.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Ties Up With AmEx for Credit Card Issuing Program

Ugh, right when I've decided to take my checking and savings over to Chase, Wells Never gave me a chance @ a credit product, I'm just giving it another month before killing it.

Message 2 of 4
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

wow! good thing i haven't apped for a wells cc yet! thanks for the info! Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 4
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

I wonder if they'll let us PC from our visa ash back cards to the AMEX ones without a HP. I'd doubt it though Smiley Happy
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.