Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitol one home visits

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

capitol one home visits

i was reading on here the other day about capitol one changing their terms and just read why! apparently the previous terms included something about home visits to talk about your debt to them. not sure about anyone else on here but this would not go well in my case for numerous reason remington, mossberg, ruger, and a few others lol

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: capitol one home visits

@juggalo9er wrote:

i was reading on here the other day about capitol one changing their terms and just read why! apparently the previous terms included something about home visits to talk about your debt to them. not sure about anyone else on here but this would not go well in my case for numerous reason remington, mossberg, ruger, and a few others lol

They can talk to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson, LOL. They are actually in damage control mode now, all of this went viral on the web and just about every news organization in the country and some outside the country has printed or broadcast about it..

Message 2 of 3
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: capitol one home visits

@gdale6 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

They can talk to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson, LOL. They are actually in damage control mode now, all of this went viral on the web and just about every news organization in the country and some outside the country has printed or broadcast about it..

rofl this made my night

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.