Valued Contributor
juggalo9er

capitol one home visits

i was reading on here the other day about capitol one changing their terms and just read why! apparently the previous terms included something about home visits to talk about your debt to them. not sure about anyone else on here but this would not go well in my case for numerous reason remington, mossberg, ruger, and a few others lol

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise

id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" width="50" border="0">
Valued Contributor
gdale6

Re: capitol one home visits

juggalo9er wrote:

i was reading on here the other day about capitol one changing their terms and just read why! apparently the previous terms included something about home visits to talk about your debt to them. not sure about anyone else on here but this would not go well in my case for numerous reason remington, mossberg, ruger, and a few others lol

They can talk to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson, LOL. They are actually in damage control mode now, all of this went viral on the web and just about every news organization in the country and some outside the country has printed or broadcast about it..

EX Cred Ses 12/14: 796 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 12/14: 858
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 12/14: 750
TU Fico 8 12/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706
Valued Contributor
juggalo9er

Re: capitol one home visits

gdale6 wrote:

juggalo9er wrote:

They can talk to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson, LOL. They are actually in damage control mode now, all of this went viral on the web and just about every news organization in the country and some outside the country has printed or broadcast about it..

rofl this made my night

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise

id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" width="50" border="0">

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}