Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge!

dahlia wrote:

After doing further reading, I realized this doesn't apply to me. I do not have any credit cards. Right now I have school loans. I figured out that my debt to income ratio is 9% (based on monthly figures). I am researching which credit card to apply for as that seems to be the best way for me to bring my score up, besides making on time payments.

Thank you!

Have you checked out the Credit Card Center here onsite?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge!

[ Edited ]

Happy New Year to all of our FICO Fitness Challengers for 2010!

As we draw the curtains on 2010, it’s also time to close out the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2010 – our first ever -- and time to start a new challenge for 2011.  I hope you found last year’s challenge to be a motivator that helped you raise your FICO scores and enabled you to take control of your credit.

Also, it might be necessary to update your siggys with some new scores, which we've tried to make as easy as possible on the wallet by offering each of you a free FICO score from myFICO – either TransUnion or Equifax – so you can see how well you acheived your goals.

To get your free score, just send me a private message and I’ll reply with a promo code.  This is only for folks who participated in last year’s FICO Fitness Challenge for 2010 -- and I will be checking! :smileywink:

A big thanks to all of you who participated in the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2010!  Looking forward to even better scores and a new FICO Fitness Challenge for 2011!

-Barry

ETA:  Sorry, but the codes are all gone.  Thanks everyone!

Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+