11-17-2011 11:12 AM
1. My FICO goal for the end of the year is 720. Getting started late, so extended goal spilling over a bit into 2012 is 740+.
2. My current score is EQ 705, TU 707.
3. Start PIF CC's before statement and reporting to drive UTIL to single digits - currently PIF by due date, causing 16-19% UTIL. Pursuing correct reporting of BofA June 2009 foreclosure so report permanently doesn't show current derogatory.
Considering GW and/or PFD letters to mortgage creditors (GMAC first, BofA second). Any advice on likelihood of GW or PFD with mortgage lenders is quite welcome!
Taking action: PIF CC bal before statement close to reduct UTIL; make sure BofA reports my foreclosure correctly in 6/2009 so all derogatory is 2.5+ yrs in the past.
11-27-2011 03:39 PM
1. Goal score for 2011 was to reach 640 for all 3 bureaus
2. Current scores are TU 627 and 628 EQ (November 2011)
3. Make payments on time,pay off car early, lengthen my AAOA
11-29-2011 04:44 AM - edited 11-29-2011 04:49 AM
11-29-2011 06:30 AM
Congrats on your score!!!!! As for the score, I see that it is above 700, more like 710.....what is your annual income? Do you have any cl? App for more than one amex card. That way, if you are turn down for the plat, atleast you can get their Gold Reserve....IMHO.
11-29-2011 05:00 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say Hi to everyone here. Just registered today and hopefully this forum will help me improve my credit score.
1. 2011 is about to end so i'll start early and say I would like to have a 725+ FICO score by the end of 2012
2. EX - 644 / TU - 678
3. 1st step is the best step which is paying down my balances!!
11-30-2011 11:45 AM
I took this challenge earlier in the year... just wanted to announce that largely due to the information that I have found (and used - that part is very important!) on these boards, I closed last night on my very first house. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!