Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2011!

joymonica79 wrote:

Good Luck Everyone!! And I just want to add that these MyFico Forums have given me so much hope along with valuable credit education.

Thanks MyFico.com :smileyvery-happy:

Cool! Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!:smileyhappy:

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Member
DMiller

1. My fico score goal for 2011 is 650

2. Ex 591 Eq 509 Tu 592

3. I know this year will be alot of work for me, but I will be working everday to improve my scores.  I play on getting medicals off my report, and all of my baddies deleted (since I paid most of my debts, but since I had no clue about PFD's they are still on my report as paid/closed)  GW'S here I come.  With everything I have been learning my myfico community I plan on making the best out of all your information.

Starting Score: 592
Current Score: 632
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

DMiller wrote:

1. My fico score goal for 2011 is 650

2. Ex 591 Eq 509 Tu 592

3. I know this year will be alot of work for me, but I will be working everday to improve my scores.  I play on getting medicals off my report, and all of my baddies deleted (since I paid most of my debts, but since I had no clue about PFD's they are still on my report as paid/closed)  GW'S here I come.  With everything I have been learning my myfico community I plan on making the best out of all your information.

Welcome DMiller.  Congrats on your goals!

I see that you list all 3 credit scores.  Without a mortgage pull, it's fairly difficult to get all 3 FICO's - are you aware of the fact that some scores are fako's and that your real FICO scores are available here?

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Established Member
DMiller

Which score is it that we can't get?  the EQ?  That's the one I got from freecreditreport.com 

Starting Score: 592
Current Score: 632
Goal Score: 650

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

DMiller wrote:

Which score is it that we can't get?  the EQ?  That's the one I got from freecreditreport.com 

Unfortunately none of the scores from FCR are FICO's. The Experian FICO score is the one not generally available to the public.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

lteek

If a mbr of PSECU  with any credit cards are checking accounts they give free experian fico scores.

Starting Score: 617
Current Score: 617
Goal Score: 700

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

lteek wrote:

If a mbr of PSECU  with any credit cards are checking accounts they give free experian fico scores.

You are correct. But other than PSECU and/or a lender pull I know of no other source for Experian FICO"s.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Established Contributor
guydiver

[ Edited ]

1.  Your FICO score goal for 2011:  Get all my baddies off this year and get to 740 on all three.

2.  Your current FICO score(s): See my siggy :robotvery-happy:

3.  The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal: Credit gardening. I have "0" Inq. on TU & EX, 3 on EQ turning one yr. old in Jan,Feb., & March this year. I have a ton of baddies falling off starting in March that will put 5 of 7 negative accounts to positive status.  The remaining two are a CO that is turning 7 yrs. old this year, and a 90-day due to drop 02/12.  I'm paying down my CC balances by 10% each month.  Student loan and signature loans will be paid by the end of the year.  Less than 2 yrs. to go on my car loan.  Hope to get a new home in 2012!  Good luck to everyone.

MyFICO Forums ROCK!! & . Been There, Done That. Never Going Back! Goal>>>> 760 all 3.

Starting Score: 1/05 upper 500's??Current Score: FICO: EQ 730ish, TU 747(Barclay), EX 732(CS) Goal Score: .....800 IS ON MY BUCKET LIST! EX ,BITE ME! .:smileyvery-happy:
In My Wallet: CU Visa 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Lowe's 15K, Cabela's Siggy Visa 11.5K,Travelocity AEX 18.9K
New Visitor
myficofan

[ Edited ]

Yo Barry howz it going? I have a 795 TU, 800 EQU. How can I get my experian score?

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

myficofan wrote:

Yo Barry howz it going? I have a 795 TU, 800 EQU. How can I get my experian score?

Hello and welcome to myFICO.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money. You can also purchase your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com. At www.equifax.com EQ will still sell you an EQ FICO score but you need to look for their "Score Watch" product.

From a BK years ago to:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}