01-10-2011 07:52 AM
i only know the current score for EQ :/ lol which is 648.
i would like to get to 700.
Right now my total available credit being used is pretty high. they will be lowered by the end of this month and i wil cut up 3 of my 4 cards and only use my Capital 1 because of the rewards lol.
01-10-2011 09:55 AM
OhWejo wrote:1. My Fico Score goal for 2011 is to be at 750 in a 3 bureaus.2. My Current Socres are as followsEquifax 574TransUnion 600Experian FAKO 6063. I will be achieiving this goal by continuing to pay off my debts on time, keeping my credit to debt ratio low and may consider opening up a new line of credit.I look forward to taking this challenge with all of you! Good luck! I know we can do it!Wejo
One thing I will ask is where did you get your scores? No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money.
You can also purchase your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com. At www.equifax.com EQ will still sell you an EQ FICO score but you need to look for their "Score Watch" product.
From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".
01-10-2011 07:19 PM
1. My goal score for 2011 is 750 across all bureaus
2. My current FICO scores are 690 - EQ and 771 - TU
3. My plan is some serious credit gardening in 2011. Made great progress with credit improvement and credit apps in 2010. Looking forward to purchasing a home!
01-10-2011 09:56 PM
1. Goal score: 780
2. Current scores: EQ 749 TU 751 (1/4/2011)
3. Plan: Unfortunately, there's not much I can actively do other than garden. Only one inq on EQ, none on TU, none on EX. No baddies. Oldest acct = 6 yrs 7 mos, AAoA = 3 yrs. Util = 1%. I've gardened for a year and a half with no change in scores, but I'm hoping this year will bring better things! At the very least, I'd like to enter the High Achievers club with a score over 760
01-10-2011 11:19 PM
1. Your FICO score goal for 2011:
2. Your current FICO score(s):
TU = 728
EQ = 741
3. The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal:
These MyFico boards have been so invaluable to my life in the past year that I am forever in debt (haha) to all the wonderful people that take the time out of their day to help everyone else out!
I am currently at about 69% Utilization on a $2750 card, so I'm planning to get that under 5% by the next three months and then keeping it. My main goal is to go with the 50/30/20 money goal that seems to be making it's way around the net lately. This seems like such a logical thought process, and I know I can do it.
Once again, I appreciate anyone and everyone that has contributed to this site and that has personally helped me get my credit in line. These boards are incredibly addictive, but I love every minute of it.
Thanks guys, you rock!
01-11-2011 12:26 AM
I am a member of FICO, however, I am also a member of Privacy Assist through Bank of America which gives me my NON FICO Experian score, which is what I am using, thus, I reffered to it as a FAKO rather than a FICO.
01-11-2011 06:30 AM
1. Your FICO score goal for 2011: 725
2. Your current FICO score(s): 678
3. The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal: Pay down existing debt!
I have a child with serious health issues and, while there is health insurance, there are still co-pays, prescription costs, premiums, etc. I make too much money to qualify for any governmental aid and my lovely ex-husband cannot seem to hold a job so child support is non-existent. Since I'm the one who foots the entire medical bill, as well as the mortgage, food, clothing, etc. bills, it has necessitated the use of credit cards for everyday items such as gas and groceries. My goal is to NOT rely so much on credit. I DO get a substantial sized tax refund because I claim zero exemptions throughout the year. Yes, I know that logic states to mazimize my deductions to avoid giving the government an interest-free loan but I am not disciplined enough to take the extra money that I would receive every payday and put it to good use. However, give me a nice lump sum when I do my taxes and I WILL put it to good use and pay down some cards.
Now that my children are growing by leaps and bounds (teenager and tweeenager), I am far less interested in having the latest and greatest new shoes and far more interested in making sure that my house is well-maintained so that I can keep the value up as high as possible in this pitiful economy. While I am happily divorced, I will admit to at times wishing that someone else would take over my finances for me. I'm a boss at my job, the boss at home and sometimes I just wish I didn't have to be the one in charge. *sniff*
01-11-2011 06:50 AM
01-11-2011 11:21 AM
I am taking the FICO Challenge.
My Scores took a massive plunge for a recent 30 day late, after 6 months of on time payments and a 60 point jump.
My wife and I want to purchase a home within the next two years:
TU Score 537
EQ score 515 ( OUCH)
Maintaining new accounts
Paying ON TIME
Im going to make my goal!
01-11-2011 11:28 AM
My primary goal this year is to learn to be as responisble as possible with my credit.
1. I would like to have a credit score of at least 700 with my TU, EQ, and EX scores.
My current scores are TU 699
EX 652 (lender pull)
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.