amexdream

Re: Take the FICO Fitness Challenge for 2011!

i only know the current score for EQ :/ lol which is 648.

i would like to get to 700.

Right now my total available credit being used is pretty high. they will be lowered by the end of this month and i wil cut up 3 of my 4 cards and only use my Capital 1 because of the rewards lol.

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

OhWejo wrote:

1.  My Fico Score goal for 2011 is to be at 750 in a 3 bureaus.
2.  My Current Socres are as follows
     Equifax 574
     TransUnion 600
     Experian FAKO 606
3.  I will be achieiving this goal by continuing to pay off my debts on time, keeping my credit to debt ratio low and may consider opening up a new line of credit.
I look forward to taking this challenge with all of you!  Good luck!  I know we can do it!
Wejo

Hello there.

One thing I will ask is where did you get your scores? No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money.

You can also purchase your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com. At www.equifax.com EQ will still sell you an EQ FICO score but you need to look for their "Score Watch" product.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Valued Member
kwoods1

1.  My goal score for 2011 is 750 across all bureaus

2.  My current FICO scores are 690 - EQ and 771 - TU

3.  My plan is some serious credit gardening in 2011.   Made great progress with credit improvement and credit apps in 2010.  Looking forward to purchasing a home!

Starting Score: 690 - EQ, 771 - TU
Current Score: 690 - EQ, 771 - TU
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3 bureaus

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
pez478

1.  Goal score:  780

2. Current scores:  EQ 749  TU 751  (1/4/2011)

3.  Plan:  Unfortunately, there's not much I can actively do other than garden.  Only one inq on EQ, none on TU, none on EX.  No baddies.  Oldest acct = 6 yrs 7 mos, AAoA = 3 yrs.  Util = 1%.  I've gardened for a year and a half with no change in scores, but I'm hoping this year will bring better things!  At the very least, I'd like to enter the High Achievers club with a score over 760 :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 749 TU 751
Current Score: EQ 758 TU 776
Goal Score: 780

Regular Contributor
sleephla541

1.  Your FICO score goal for 2011:

2.  Your current FICO score(s):

TU = 728

EQ = 741

3.  The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal:

These MyFico boards have been so invaluable to my life in the past year that I am forever in debt (haha) to all the wonderful people that take the time out of their day to help everyone else out! 

I am currently at about 69% Utilization on a $2750 card, so I'm planning to get that under 5% by the next three months and then keeping it.  My main goal is to go with the 50/30/20 money goal that seems to be making it's way around the net lately.  This seems like such a logical thought process, and I know I can do it.

Once again, I appreciate anyone and everyone that has contributed to this site and that has personally helped me get my credit in line.  These boards are incredibly addictive, but I love every minute of it.

Thanks guys, you rock!

Brad.

TU: 752, EQ: 761, EX: 745
Established Member
OhWejo

I am a member of FICO, however, I am also a member of Privacy Assist through Bank of America which gives me my NON FICO Experian score, which is what I am using, thus, I reffered to it as a FAKO rather than a FICO.

Wejo

Starting Score: EQ 563 TU 523 EX FAKO 573
Current Score: EQ 601 TU 633 EX FAKO 606
Goal Score: EQ 750 TU 750 EX FAKO 750

Carly

1.  Your FICO score goal for 2011:  725

2.  Your current FICO score(s):  678

3.  The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal:  Pay down existing debt!

I have a child with serious health issues and, while there is health insurance, there are still co-pays, prescription costs, premiums, etc.  I make too much money to qualify for any governmental aid and my lovely ex-husband cannot seem to hold a job so child support is non-existent.  Since I'm the one who foots the entire medical bill, as well as the mortgage,  food, clothing, etc. bills, it has necessitated the use of credit cards for everyday items such as gas and groceries.  My goal is to NOT rely so much on credit.  I DO get a substantial sized tax refund because I claim zero exemptions throughout the year.  Yes, I know that logic states to mazimize my deductions to avoid giving the government an interest-free loan but I am not disciplined enough to take the extra money that I would receive every payday and put it to good use.  However, give me a nice lump sum when I do my taxes and I WILL put it to good use and pay down some cards.

Now that my children are growing by leaps and bounds (teenager and tweeenager), I am far less interested in having the latest and greatest new shoes and far more interested in making sure that my house is well-maintained so that I can keep the value up as high as possible in this pitiful economy.  While I am happily divorced, I will admit to at times wishing that someone else would take over my finances for me.  I'm a boss at my job, the boss at home and sometimes I just wish I didn't have to be the one in charge.  *sniff*

"Teach your children while they're young--have them save at least half of all monetary gifts/earning so they can learn to appreciate the value of fiscal responsibility."
New Contributor
taz3261

My TU score is 579 1/10/11 up 5 points...off to recovery paid a collection account yesterday and hope to pay off 2 credits and my overdraft account by the end off the month!
Transunion-597
Experian-unknown
Equifax-579
Established Member
marquezj21

I am taking the FICO Challenge.

My Scores took a massive plunge for a recent 30 day late, after 6 months of on time payments and a 60 point jump.

My wife and I want to purchase a home within the next two years:

TU Score 537

EQ score 515 ( OUCH)

Goal: 630

Reduce debt

Maintaining new accounts

Paying ON TIME

Im going to make my goal!

Valued Member
angeldaria

My primary goal this year is to learn to be as responisble as possible with my credit.

1. I would like to have a credit score of at least 700 with my TU, EQ, and EX scores.

My current scores are TU 699

EQ 641

EX  652 (lender pull) 

Starting Score: TU 617 EQ 625
Current Score: TU 722(11/30/11) EQ 687 (11/21/11) EX 703 (lender pull, 11/19/11)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}