01-19-2011 08:49 PM
1. My goal scores for 2011 is to be at 700 across the board
2. Current scores are TU: 643, EQ: 650 and EX: 641 (PSECU)
3. Plans include paying down balances, and controlling my utilization. Never miss a payment and fight off the two remaining collections I have. Staying away from new accounts until December 2011. My plan is to be at least 700 before I apply again. I love this forum!
01-20-2011 09:30 AM
Working on getting my credit better.
1. Goal score for 2011 is at least 740 for all 3 bureaus. (The current average between my three scores is 710).
2. Current scores are TU-710, EQ-766 and EXP-650.
3. Tasks towards this goal:
a. Pay bills on time
b. Don't apply for anymore credit
c. Get all my cards down to zero balances
d. Get bogus derogatory info off my reports.
e. Continue paying down on loans including by earning extra money where I can and applying the money directly to bills.
01-20-2011 07:40 PM
1. Your FICO score goal for 2011: 700 Club+!!
2. Your current FICO score(s): EQ-608; TU-654
3. The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal: 2010 was a year of discovery for me when it comes to FICO and I am going to build on the hard work that we did in 2010! (Already increased my score over 100 point in 7 months). So this year I will continue to maintain 0-8% balance on my credit card (only have one of those). Paid off any remaining collections (I still have some out there, but I am better) I hope to get in the 700 club, so I can refinance my mortgage through the FHA streamline process.
01-20-2011 07:46 PM
1. FICO score goal for 2011: 725
2. Current FICO score(s): EQ: 638 TU: 642 EX: 645
3. Paying off all credit cards and loan by 2/2011. Will be bill free minus rental property(mortgage).
4. Ch 13 Discharged 3/2011
01-20-2011 08:01 PM
What are GW Letters, DV Letters, and PFD Letters?
For more info, check out the Rebuilding Your Credit board.
01-20-2011 10:43 PM - edited 01-23-2011 08:32 PM
1. Goal for 2011 is 760 at all 3.
2. Current: TU: 699 EQ: 651 EX: 705
3. Goals for this year; pay down $40K of credit card debt to $10K.
4. Cease using credit cards for everyday expenses.
5. Stop using credit cards for company travel and mixing these expenses on plastic.
6. Use the new Amex Premier Rewards Gold card I'm getting for everything since it must be paid off monthly.
7. And stick to the monthly budget!
01-21-2011 05:37 AM
current about 680 (FICO-EQ)
target: 730 (FICO-EQ)
no inquiries after unsecuring my bofa in march, I cant do much to improve my scores, it has to happen at its own. I am assuming as my AAoA doubles towards the end of 2011 (started in Jan 2010) and I keep paying bills on time with no new inquiries, my FICO should increase.
01-21-2011 10:57 AM
Goal for Dec. 2011: 750+
Current Experian and TU Score: 622
Pay off all credit cards
Make payments on-time, not at the last minute
Pay twice than the minimum due
Leave new credit card offers alone
Put more in my savings (emergency fund and retirement accounts)
Read one book or magazine a month on personal finance
Use only 10% of my available credit line when possible
Here's to a SLAM DUNK in 2011!
Use as many coupons and discounts that I can when out shopping.
01-21-2011 01:28 PM
1. Your FICO score goal for 2011:
720+ on all scores
2. Your current FICO score(s):
EQ: 659 (1/21/11 via SW), TU: 689 (1/21/11 via Quarterly Monitoring), EX:???
3. The steps you plan to take to achieve your goal:
Work on removing collection accounts (1 on EQ, 2 on TU & EX).
Decrease total utilization to <10% by paying down credit cards and asking for CLI's.
Continue to pay on time on all open accounts (haven't missed a payment in over 2 years!).
Possibly become an AU on one of my parents cards to increase AAoA.
Ask questions and look for support on this forum when I run into problems!
Good luck, everyone!
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.