cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% Introductary APR = no late payment on report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

0% Introductary APR = no late payment on report?

deleted

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 0% Introductary APR = no late payment on report?

As long as you're making the minimum monthly payment, you won't have a late payment reported.

Care Credit is the devil though, so if you can swing getting a different 0% card I think it would be the better option for a balance the size of the one you are looking at.

Message 2 of 4
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Will the provider allow you to make payments against it?

Also, unless you think you would be approved for a card that's at least 2x(maybe 3x) that, you'll take a UTI hit by putting it on there.

Have you considered some kind of installment loan for it?

2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would've gotten back to this sooner but my account was locked for some reason. I have no idea why I asked this. I never carry over a balance so I was intially confused with the relation of APR's and late payments. I ended up apping for the amex blue cash after posting this thread. Never got a large dental bill before so I thought they wanted me to pay upfront and that the work would be all done in a span of a week or so, but apparently it's pay by appointment and after my first visit which was $418 they scheduled a second all the way in Decemeber. Not sure why the manager even tried to sell me on care credit in this case.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.