Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% interest for a year ---722 Fico Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 0% interest for a year ---722 Fico Score

That's fine. Keep the questions coming! LOL. I am not looking to do any balance transfers as all my open lines of credit are at a zero balance. I am looking to do purchases, I need to get a couple of computers and some furniture. Now I know I could get credit through the actual stores, but that would be too many accounts to apply for so I figured it would be best to get 1 card to buy everything on. I am looking for something like an $8000 limit.
Message 11 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, I just re-read your thead and you are looking for 0% purchases not BTs..

I would go with the AMEX Clear. AMEX is pulling EX these days. Good luck!

0.00% INTRO APR FOR UP TO 12 months
4.99% FIXED APR ON BALANCE TRANSFERS

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't checked my experian score in a while,but the last I checked it was in the mid to upper 600s, but it was the lowest one of the bunch. I guess I am going to have to look around some more. I have not been able to find any credit unions in my area offering this, they always offer a very low rate but never 0%. Once I achieve this goal, I'm kissing traditional financial institutions good bye and just sticking with CU so I won't have to play this credit scoring game as much anymore. LOL.
Message 13 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I would check your EX score. Clear is a nice card and AMEX is very generous with their CLs.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up. What do  you think about this Citicard Platinum Select? And do you think Citi will be lenient on me for my past dues with them from 2002? I know they pull from Equifax which is my highest score:

Message 15 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

PeggyFair wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. What do  you think about this Citicard Platinum Select? And do you think Citi will be lenient on me for my past dues with them from 2002? I know they pull from Equifax which is my highest score:

Yep, that's a good card. The only reason I didn't recommend Citi was because of your lates. I have never been late with Citi, so I can't comment on their leniency. Nonetheless, I still say AMEX. Smiley Happy

PS... Did you get my private message?
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got it. Thanks!
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got it. Thanks!
Message 18 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck. Keep us updated.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.