Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 CA gone from EQ but not the others

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

1 CA gone from EQ but not the others

I did an online dispute last month to see what would fall off and what I would have to tackle
On EQ (I was shocked) 1 COL was deleted and the same COL didn't from EX and TU.

I haven't heard from the dispute from TU or EX, but EQ sent me the results of my dispute showing what was verified and what was updated and what was deleted.

I did send out DV to all that didn't get deleted on all reports, still waiting for answers on, heck still waiting on delivery confirmations on 4 of them.

Should I wait another day or 2 and dispute online again with the other CRA's?
OR
Should I send a letter to the CRA's stating that they were removed from EQ and therefore should be removed with them also?

Also, half of the CA's are showing open but the OC shows CO, I know it is a violation to report an open CA account, what should I send them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 CA gone from EQ but not the others

I would wait to hear back from the other 2 before sending another dispute in.

Don't get me started on 'open' and 'closed' status accounts. Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

gdtobefree wrote:
Should I send a letter to the CRA's stating that they were removed from EQ and therefore should be removed with them also?

One CRA won't delete based on another deleting.
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

gdtobefree wrote:
I did an online dispute last month to see what would fall off and what I would have to tackle
On EQ (I was shocked) 1 COL was deleted and the same COL didn't from EX and TU.

I haven't heard from the dispute from TU or EX, but EQ sent me the results of my dispute showing what was verified and what was updated and what was deleted.

I did send out DV to all that didn't get deleted on all reports, still waiting for answers on, heck still waiting on delivery confirmations on 4 of them.

Should I wait another day or 2 and dispute online again with the other CRA's?
OR

Also, half of the CA's are showing open but the OC shows CO, I know it is a violation to report an open CA account, what should I send them?

Are these collections yours?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

gdtobefree wrote:

Did you dispute everything on your CR? If so, I am suprised your dispute wasn't returned as "frivilous".

Unless an account is inaccurately report or is not yours, I dont' think you should be disputing. You should be DV'ing and PFD'ing.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.