Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 CR down, 2 to go...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 CR down, 2 to go...

Finally got my Experian Credit Report Spotless.  Equifax should be done in a few days and TU the first of March.

DateScore
February

02/21/2010
01/20/2010

1. You have paid your bills on time

You have paid your bills on time and currently do not have any overdue accounts or derogatory information, such as a collection, charge-off, or bankruptcy, on your report.
2. You have a low balance-to-limit ratio

You have a good cushion of available credit between your current balance and your credit limits on all open trades. This has a positive affect on your credit score. This cushion shows lenders that you are unlikely to overextend yourself financially.
3. You have a low balance-to-limit ratio

The total balance on all your credit cards is relatively low compared to your total available credit limit. This has a positive impact on your credit score.
4. You have two or more major credit cards open

You have at least 2 or more open major credit cards, such as Discover, American Express, VISA, or MasterCard, on your credit report. This often tells lenders that you are a responsible borrower and they may be more likely to see you as a good credit risk and extend you credit.
5. You have no public records

Your credit report does not contain negative public records, such as a bankruptcy, lien, lawsuit or judgment filed within the last two years. This is having a positive impact on your credit score. Public record items may remain on your credit report for 7 to 15 years, depending on the item.
6. You have a high credit limit

Your average credit limit for your major credit cards, such as Discover, American Express, VISA, or MasterCard, is high. This tells lenders that you have enough financial experience, and they will be more likely to see you as a good credit risk.
7. You have no negative factors
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: 1 CR down, 2 to go...

Those comments seem to be FAKO, where did you get your scores from?  if they are FAKO, wait till your TU and EQ reports are clean and then get your FICO scores here.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are definitely FAKO from Experian.  I would rather have them from MyFico but you do what you can.

Main thing is that EXP is showing that I have a clean CR and that is what I was shooting for.  I have learned not

to put as much weight on credit scores and just focus on having good positive tradelines and payment history.

I like to work on the things that I actually have some control over.  With so many different companies using

different scoring models I find this method easier.  I guess I am more of a "content" person than

a credit score person.  Take care of content and the score should follow, regardless of what

magic forumla they use.  With that said, I do find scores (FAKO and FICO) to be great indicators

that something has indeed changed that is worth noting. 

Message 3 of 4
newstart2010
Blogger

Good for you.  Fako score or not, the report is what you are shooting for, and that is awesome that you have one spotless now!  High five!
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.