what you put into life, is what you get..plain and simple
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 point 4 CA gone

@Anonymous wrote:
what you put into life, is what you get..plain and simple

I think that's one of those situations where "your mileage may vary."

Some people put little effort into themselves, but happen to be in the right place at the right time and prosper.

Some people work very hard and do very well.

Some people work very hard yet end up with little to show for it.

Some people don't work, and don't prosper.

I would say that, all things being equal, working hard does tend to improve your chances of success. Working smart is even better.
Message 12 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I asked the question as to the amount of baddies...TNWM made the point with points and baddies. I charged into credit repair thinking that I would get x amount of points per baddie. One of the first posts I read was of someone who got 50 points for a removed CA. I had 5 at most on one report so I was thinking 5 x 50 points thats 250 point bump. I was at 550 at the time, so 250 plus 550 is 800. I thought I would be at 800 by Christmas!! It didn't quite work that way after removing 4 of the 5, though that did produce a 100 pt jump.

As said before, as you get closer to 0 baddies, you'll get more points for each one removed.
Message 13 of 14
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

garrett_ wrote:
[DELETED]

I am frankly sickened that you wrote this to our fico friend who desperately needs help. This board is to help others not put them down.

Message Edited by Timothy on 01-30-2008 06:23 AM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.