Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 revolving account enough?

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: 1 revolving account enough?

Just dont do wells fargo SC Ive had two for over a year and a half and they do not convert.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

how many collections ?do u hv any charge offs ? and when did u apply to cj wht were yr scores?
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

mrsanderson wrote:
how many collections ?do u hv any charge offs ? and when did u apply to cj wht were yr scores?

6 collections left..........applied for CJ last week, but they don't check your credit. My scores were the same as below.
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats the link ? I only have one acct open and my scores are simluar to yrs hoping for 620 by mid april with low credit utl....  
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to make a purchase before they report and they don't report to EQ is what I'm told. You also have to make a down payment with each purchase.
Message 15 of 19
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Sidewinder, just to throw my two cents worth in. I had a nice long history (18 years) and an avg age of just over six years with EQ. The old accounts included mortgages, car loans, student loans and revolving accounts--all closed. I had one open installment loan for just under $5,000, no revolving. My FICO was 768. This is not contradictory to what others have said, I just mention it to note that the old history was carrying me a pretty good ways without a revolving account. I am sure that I am the exception, not the rule. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I got to a TU of 780 with long history, 18 closed accounts, and two open CCs (total CL - $3,500)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 17 of 19
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

I believe BOA will pull EX, well they did for me. You can do a soft inquiry via their preapprovals website, if you don't want to take the hard now. I have heard some say they got hit twice with BOA secured, meaning one inquiry at original app, then another when they got the app. This didn't happen to me. But just an FYI.

I believe I read somewhere that any collections on your CR can't be recent or within the last 60 or 90 days and I'm not sure where I read this, or if I'm confusing it with another card.

Good luck!
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

braznyc wrote:
I believe BOA will pull EX, well they did for me. You can do a soft inquiry via their preapprovals website, if you don't want to take the hard now. I have heard some say they got hit twice with BOA secured, meaning one inquiry at original app, then another when they got the app. This didn't happen to me. But just an FYI.

I believe I read somewhere that any collections on your CR can't be recent or within the last 60 or 90 days and I'm not sure where I read this, or if I'm confusing it with another card.

Good luck!

For checking/savings BoA pulled my EX. Just updated TC and see the inquiry.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.