cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100pts dropped are you kidding me please help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

100pts dropped are you kidding me please help!

I didn't think that my score would be affected as much as it was but 100pts was taken from me. Over 1 report on my 2 school loans stating that it was 31 days late. I actually make the payments but they don't hit until a week later the way the loan billers take it. So technically I was late but I paid. I didn't get a warning or anything because according to that loan I have always been late. They however listed me a current when I would check my account online. The problem is I don't have proof of that. So the only proof I have is my checks from every month so even though they were late, the bills were paid every month. And I actually have 3 school loans from this institution and I pay them the same time with the same method. And only 2 were found late. Do I have a case to dispute this and how do I go about doing it.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 100pts dropped are you kidding me please help!

A 100 point drop for lates is not surprising. Are you saying the lates were not 30 days or more?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.