Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10K loan question

tag
hclinere

10K loan question

I need a 10k Loan

scores on experian and trans, i'm not 100% sure, credit karma shows 703, couple of medical bills showing, couple of old slow pays on 2 credit cards

credit  cards closed by lender, 16k high balance between the 2, now 9k, 1 auto loan with like 1k owed, high balance on original loan was 50k

i was thinking of prosper and or lending club, i want 10k to close out those 2 cards

i'm sure my experian and or trans is over the min 640-660 requirement each site has, not positive but if credit karma shows 703, hopefully if i go with lending club since they pull trans, then it would be over their 660 min

or, should i go another route?

any other companies out there anyone suggest? i need a fast close, hopefully something that could be wired into my account

if a credit card would extend me credit, i'd do that, but i'd rather an installment honestly

or maybe i should try for 2 , 5k loans the same day?

any input of some lenders out there that approve and fund over the internet would be great

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 10K loan question

Check with your local CUs and see what they can do for you on this.

Message 2 of 3
hclinere

Re: 10K loan question

ok thank you

i had thought credit unions would be best as well

although i was kind of hoping to find something online out of state that would deposit it into my account

thank you for the input

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.