Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13 INQUIRIES IN A YEAR!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

13 INQUIRIES IN A YEAR!!!

It's okay. Don't worry about me. I think I've gotten all the credit cards I've always wanted and now I'm ready to settle and let my babies (my cards lol) age with me. And hopefully I don't lose my job. hah!

More than half the inquiries are from the past month!!! The others were just me trying to buy my condo, then ending up not wanting to go with the plan any longer. :-/

You live, you learn.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 13 INQUIRIES IN A YEAR!!!

Oh and if you're curious, my Fico scores are mid 600's and higher. And here are the cards I have so far.

Most recent at the bottom:

1. Capital One Visa - $500
2. Citi PremierPass MC - $7.5k
3. HSBC Platinum MC - $1k
4. GE Line of Cred - $15k
5. Blue from Amex - $2k
6. US Bank Platinum Visa - $2k
7. Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Amex - $3.8k
8. CareCredit (decided I want it back for Lasik surgery) - $3.5k

I'm going to cancel HSBC in six months if they haven't increased my limit. As for Blue, if they decide to FR me, I might cancel them since I already have the other Amex with Citi w/ a higher limit. Smiley Happy That's all.
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.. How the heck did you get all those cards?
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I started with low 700 scores, and it went downhill from there. LOL. It's okay though. I know I can work my way back up.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice credit limits!! as your babies age with you, your score will look alot nicer. Maybe in a year or two you can get that condo with the better scores.

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
nice credit limits!! as your babies age with you, your score will look alot nicer. Maybe in a year or two you can get that condo with the better scores.

Thanks Irv! I know I want to get a condo, but I don't know if I want it that soon. I'm only 22! I'd probably get a new car before owning my own home. Unless there's some weird way I can get both at the same time and still manage to have extra dinero each month... Any suggestions?
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm... I just checked my Citi card and they raised my CL again! I just got one a week ago!!! It's up to 10k now. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 21
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

13 is nothing! Smiley Tongue
Message 8 of 21
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

jizoe182 wrote:
Umm... I just checked my Citi card and they raised my CL again! I just got one a week ago!!! It's up to 10k now. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Really? Nice! They usually only allow one CLI every 6 months.
Message 9 of 21
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

i guess you have a great credit score?  Mine is 630's with too many inquires and 1 deliqincy...what should I do.. My score is fair but can't get card because the inquires.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.