Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 for 2 on my GW letters!!!!!

tag
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

2 for 2 on my GW letters!!!!!

yup thats right guys & gals sent a GW to chase and just got a reply back from them on new years eve stating that they will delete the account from all 3 of CRA... so that means bye bye 30-day late.... i have now removed all negative marks from my CR...

question in GW's do they just delete the accounts if its a closed/old account that you GW?  cause BofA did the samething...

Message Edited by y0rascal on 01-01-2008 02:47 PM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 2 for 2 on my GW letters!!!!!

Holy cow, congrats! What a great way to start off the New Year.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 for 2?
You are the man.
Want to write mine for me? Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
miz
Contributor

How long did it take for you to hear back from them?  I don't know if I can stand the wait.  Don't have chase, but have other GW out.
Message 4 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

Where did you send the GW letter to for BofA.  Did you call them also and if so what did they say?
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 5 of 11
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

i sent the gw to the address listed on my CR... i believe customer satisfaction or relations team handled it... i tried calling BofA via phone and they were super unhelpful saying it is against the law and we can;t do that and such.. so i tried GW....

bofa responded to my letter 7 days after however i received it much later.... and chase took a lil bit but came through...

also to mention my EQ score went up 13 points =)
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the great news. Posts and success like that keep the rest of us writing away and keeping our fingers crossed for the same positive results you received.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations that is great news!!! I am waiting on feedback from mines I have mailed out about 5 or 6--however a big one I got a response on and that was a judgment removed from Equifax (the only one it was reporting too)
Message 8 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Happy 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

I got the against the law response when I called also.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.