cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 hard pulls from NCO... but I don't have anything on my report for them?

tag
meld9672
Established Member

2 hard pulls from NCO... but I don't have anything on my report for them?

I have two hard pulls showing on my Experian report for May and December of 2007. It says NCO Financial did the pull... problem is, I don't have anything in collections with NCO... Should this be on there?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 hard pulls from NCO... but I don't have anything on my report for them?

Have you received any sort of notice from NCO about collecting on anything?

If not, I would send a non-PP letter.
Message 2 of 7
meld9672
Established Member

Not that I know of! Does the non-PP go to them or the CRA?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

meld9672 wrote:
Not that I know of! Does the non-PP go to them or the CRA?

Non-PP would go to the CA. The CRA's will almost always tell you to go to the source with a dispute, especially with inquiry's.
Message 4 of 7
meld9672
Established Member

Can non-pp'ing NCO potentially cause an unlisted TL to show up that they aren't currently reporting?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may or may not. However, I am inclined to think if there is actually something they legally can report as a collection, it would already be listed. Especially from the likes of NCO.
Message 6 of 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Hi there...as soon as I saw NCO I had to reply!!  Those people had been calling my home for about 10 days straight (yeah...even weekends) 

After getting tired of their bogus recordings stating "this is an attempt to collect a debt..." I called them  They tried to say I owed over $1100 to Charming Shoppes. (I did have a casual corner *ch. shop. card credit card at one time but paid it up in Nov. 04.  I called Casual Corner & they agreed with me...no debt.  They are sending me a letter stating such with dates & on company letterhead. 

NCO is out of Horsham, PA & the Attorney General of PA is very interested in people being harassed by them.  Back in 03, a lawsuit was won against them for bad business practices.  They are the Heroin Addicts of the Collections industry (I told them so) They would sell their own mother for the almighty dollar!!

I have the link at home with the form to send to the PA  A.G. When I get that letter from Ch. Shop, I am making several copies & making sure that NCO, all 3 credit agencies, & the A.G. are all copied on my letter and EVERYONE is in the loop knowing what these pond-scum slugs are up to!!

*I have to add...ever since I gave them my rage on the phone, they have NOT called my house!  Been 2 days now...hmmm.

Here's the google results: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nco+financial  After the first few, it gets pretty ugly.

Mo

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-01-2008 06:05 AM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.