Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 Point Increase to Experian

tag
missgamecock
Contributor

25 Point Increase to Experian

since November 9th! WHOO HOO. Finally above 620 on Experian again. They still don't have several things showing that I have paid off. My house was refinanced. Which paid off a couple of small cards and a home improvement loan. I was going to close those cards, but decided to leave it as I need the open credit. EQ is being a pia though. I just sent them a new dispute. They are reporting that stupid AMEX collection as collection, open, $0 balance, 120 days past due. TU and EX are reporting Credit Card, collection, $0 balance and PAID.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 25 Point Increase to Experian

Super!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stupid Experian.

I'm having troubles with them as well.

They are the most difficult CRA in my opinion.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!! I am working my way up with them as well -
Message 5 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I hate EX
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats miss! Cudos! Feels good doesn't it? Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 10
missgamecock
Contributor

I can't figure out the point increase. I had 2 medical collections that were taken off with them. It only went up 7 points. Nothing else has changed except my Lowes card which has a $500 CL and a balance of $73 was just paid in full and is now reporting $0. No inquiries have dropped off. No additional payments have updated on my cards (there are several paid balances out there). The one 30 day late pay is still reporting. I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth and will take it and then some. Now if freaking EQ would get it's act together. Patience I know.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I increased my experian from 684 to 713 a 29 point jump from following advice posted on this forum. Point increase due to reducing credit card utilization. Trying to get last credit card to 1%-9%. Thanks to Tuscani and others for helpful info!.

10/29/07 EX 684 EQ 703

11/27/07 EX 713 EQ 719
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - what a nice jump !! Congrats -

I am playing the same UTL game and hope it will pay off again next month.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.