Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 point bump on EQ

tag
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

26 point bump on EQ

Just got a scorewatch and got a 26 point jump due to my one CC reporting a $13 balance on a $300 limit. I just hope when the other 2 report at the end of the week I can see another huge bump.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 26 point bump on EQ

Well Amen to that! Congratulations!
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrads!!!!
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

outstanding! 
Message 4 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

That is the util game, fun when you win!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't hold your breath waiting on TU....been waiting on them to make a couple updates for what seems like forever. The other two have already updated.
Message 6 of 17
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

My only question is if I keep them at the 1-9% util range every month will the score keep going up or will it stagnate. I really want to get my EQ over the 600 bump. Its at 500 now with the jump. If I get another 40-50 point jump when my other 2 cards report on the 2nd, will they bump up again the following month?
Message 7 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Don't hold your breath waiting on TU....been waiting on them to make a couple updates for what seems like forever. The other two have already updated.

Hey - TU loves me.  They might be slow, but they give me my highest score  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

chartley3 wrote:
My only question is if I keep them at the 1-9% util range every month will the score keep going up or will it stagnate. I really want to get my EQ over the 600 bump. Its at 500 now with the jump. If I get another 40-50 point jump when my other 2 cards report on the 2nd, will they bump up again the following month?

I would not expect much of a change.  It's just one more month of util at 1-9% and one more month of on time payments.  Since your scores are low, I suspect you have a number of baddies on your reports.  Do you what they are?  Are they lates, COs, CAs, judgments???  Getting any baddie deleted will improve your scores.
Message 9 of 17
mamabear
New Contributor

That's great!  Did your scorewatch come right away or was there a delay?
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.