Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 point bump on EQ

tag
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: 26 point bump on EQ

I have a 9 yr old BK and a 2 yr old paid lien on my report with a mixture of some medical collections and a couple lates. Any collections that I had have been paid in full. I was thinking of going the GW route to see if I can get them removed since most are over 4 yrs old. The funny thing is my TU and EX are 75 points higher then EQ. So im hoping with the util drop both of those will be over 600. As for Scorewatch. It alerted me today and I was informed by my CCC that they reported the balance on the 22nd.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I had not just finished reading the ethics thread- I would tell you waht I would do with those paid CA's

This is what I get for applying w/ CCCU.

chartley3 wrote:
I have a 9 yr old BK and a 2 yr old paid lien on my report with a mixture of some medical collections and a couple lates. Any collections that I had have been paid in full. I was thinking of going the GW route to see if I can get them removed since most are over 4 yrs old. The funny thing is my TU and EX are 75 points higher then EQ. So im hoping with the util drop both of those will be over 600. As for Scorewatch. It alerted me today and I was informed by my CCC that they reported the balance on the 22nd.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy,  How did you do with CCCU?
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting- I hear it takes them about a week

They are behind in their prossessing.  Hoping for 3-5K

so_confused wrote:

Message 14 of 17
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

Timothy wrote:
Still waiting- I hear it takes them about a week

They are behind in their prossessing.  Hoping for 3-5K

so_confused wrote:

yeah, i just called them today and they said I'm at about 3 days now
they said there was a huge jump in the number of apps recently
i noticed they pulled my EX report yesterday,..so I'm hoping i get approved
i asked for 5k
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your big point improvement. Util really is an area where we have the most control over making our score go up. Low util and on time payments on a reular basis will improve but not so quickly as the initial effect. Over time you will also get more points as they age. 
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!!!!

Timothy wrote:
If I had not just finished reading the ethics thread- I would tell you waht I would do with those paid CA's

This is what I get for applying w/ CCCU.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.